Genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy
Author: Natsuya Uesugi
EBook: 288 pages
Release Date: July 21, 2011
Follow the lives of the main characters as they come together in the backstory to grydscaen:retribution, the fi rst volume of the grydscaen saga. Faid is tired of life on the run in the Echelons, trying to keep his psychic power in check, he founds the Packrats establishing a safe haven for psychics. As a hacker he uses his jack to support his neurocyne habit. Lino is recruited by the Psi Faction and is sent on a mission to kidnap Faid. Riuho, Lino’s half brother becomes a prisoner of the Elite military and they experiment on him, train him and subject him to mind control, then send him out on a mission. On his return, Riuho is set on escaping and recruits Faid who hacks into the Psi Faction systems. They escape and return to the Packrats leading up to the start of grydscaen:retribution.
Pump Up Your Book and Natsuya are teaming up to give away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 1 winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes
- This giveaway begins April 28 and ends on May 9.
- Winners will be contacted via email on May 10, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.