ABOUT LEARNING TO LIKE YELLOW
Author: K.E. Wass
EBook: 192 pages
Release Date: February 18, 2014
No human being is a blank slate. We all have a story, a past, and a shared history. Lolo is the matriarch of a large family struggling to exist in a harsh world while protecting a potentially damning secret. This is a captivating story about an extraordinary woman who lived with resolution and who died without fear. When Lolo’s death becomes imminent, she knows that she must not only deal with dying but also with the unfinished business between her and her daughter. Secrets in a family are never a good thing. Will the daughter’s secret keep Lolo from doing what she needs to do? After years of struggle, might truth and understanding come just in time for both mother and daughter?
Pump Up Your Book and K.E. are teaming up to give away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 1 winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes
- This giveaway begins April 28 and ends on May 9.
- Winners will be contacted via email on May 10, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.